Crock Pot BBQ Ribs
- Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon season-all
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- brown sugar
- 1 large bottle barbecue sauce
- Mix the seasonings together and place in gallon baggie.
- Place ribs in bag, one at a time, and shake.
- Place ribs in crock pot
- Use just enough BBQ sauce and brown sugar to cover the ribs
- Cook low and slow for about 5 hours
- Drain all the grease from the meat
- Cover with remaining barbecue sauce
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the top until coated
- Continue cooking on low for at least 1 more hour
*Always a hit at our house and it gives dinner that summer BBQ feel.
*This is an oldie but a goodie! We did this last year for 4th of July instead of grilling and they were a huge hit!
Here's how mine turned out: