Sunday, January 27, 2013

CP Ranch Pork Chops




The Inspiration:
Ranch Pork Chops

The Ingredients:

  • 1 package of pork chops
  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup*
  • 1 can of water*
  • 1 packet of ranch dressing*


The Directions:

  • Combine in the crock pot and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.


The Verdict:
*I didn't taste the ranch at all... not sure how to remedy this. I thought they would have a little more punch

*My "gravy" was pretty greasy and not very thick. Thinking that you should use 2 cans of cream of chicken soup or use cream of mushroom instead.
*It didn't turn out how I hoped there were no left overs- so the boys loved it!

Here's how mine turned out:





2 comments:

  1. I just bought a package, I think there were 5 in there. Once I started cooking it fell apart and I didn't think to look.

    ReplyDelete